- CE216A1Z80 SPECS
- Terms & Conditions
Don’t see your configuration?
Call us at 847.458.2323 or email: sales@PowerTrainTech.com
PTT offers racing clutches that feature innovative design, high reliability, and above all else the competitive edge you seek. Our 5.5” line of metallic clutches feature Ultra-Low Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.). They are up to 20% lower in M.O.I. than other manufacturers' equivalent clutches. PTT clutches have Race Winning Reliability built into them. This level of performance comes from over 35 years of experience building championship winning, quality products. The engineering excellence, vision, and dedication to using the finest quality materials and manufacturing methods speaks for itself every time you pick one up.
Standard features included in every PTT 5.5" clutch are: Low profile cover design, Flush mount fasteners, Power-V drive legs, Micro-Finished friction material, CNC manufacturing ensuring the highest level of quality, Open Design for cleaner operation & longer maintenance intervals. Also offered are: Different friction materials to suit specific racing needs, Lightened chrome-moly Floater Plates & Pressure Plates, and Aluminum Pressure Plates for the ultimate in low M.O.I.
PTT’s 5.5” clutch has 58% of the M.O.I. of a 7.25” clutch. 5.5” clutches are available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 disc configurations.
Click here for 5.5" Racing Clutch Catalog.
- 5.5” 2 disc clutch with .105” thick sintered bronze metallic discs
- 1-1/8” x 10 tooth spline (coarse spline)
- Clutch torque capacity: 660 lb.ft. peak torque capacity
- Designed for cars with 330 – 525 lb.ft. of engine torque
- Weight = 5.45 pounds
- Does NOT include button flywheel
- 1. PRICES AND TERMS. The price of products sold shall be based upon PowerTrain Technology’s (PTT) prices in effect on the date of shipment. Price is F.O.B. PTT’s point of shipment. Payment terms shall be in accordance with terms set forth on PTT’s invoice.
2. TAXES. Published prices do not include sales tax, use tax and other excise taxes. If a tax exemption is claimed by Buyer, satisfactory proof of such exemption will need to be supplied by Buyer to PTT.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES. Order changes and cancellations must be submitted in writing.
4. RETURNED GOODS. Please call PTT for a return authorization (RA) number. Clearly mark this number on the outside of the returned package. PTT will not accept unauthorized returns. Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the original box, and received by PTT within 30 days of date of sale, freight prepaid by Buyer. After 30 days, PTT reserves the right to refuse credit for returned goods. Custom and obsolete products are non-returnable.
5. SHIPPING. Orders are shipped via UPS unless weight or size is prohibitive, in which case motor freight will be used. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice and become the responsibility of Buyer. Any claims for losses or damage in transit shall be against the carrier only.
6. DELIVERED QUANTITIES. PTT will make every effort to ship quantities ordered. Any claims for shortages must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods by Buyer.
7. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Delivery, duties, customs and taxes are the responsibility of Buyer.
8. WARRANTY. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Any product determined to be defective by PTT will be repaired or replaced free of charge at PTT’s discretion. Products sold for competition and off road racing use are not intended for street use. There are no additional warranties or representations, express or implied, due to the unusual stresses placed on racing parts. In no event will PTT be liable for consequential, incidental or other damages.
9. CUSTOM MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS. PTT specializes in custom manufactured drivetrain products. Cost of development varies widely based on the size and scope of the project. Once a custom design is approved and signed off by the customer, payment terms are 50% down at time of the order, balance due upon delivery.